Wednesday 27 March 2013

Where to find me online

So we're almost into April of the year 2013 and I haven't posted any updates here so far. Hmm... I probably should do something about that. In the meantime, here's a run down of where you can currently find me online...

Flickr
Twitter
Cardboard Kid who also has his very own Twitter and Facebook pages.

365 Day Projects
Northern Quarter Street Art - Rolling along.

Today Cardboard Kid - Singing a song.

Regularly Updated
Oxford Road Street Art - updated every weekday for the time being, but I suspect it won't be long before I run out of photographs, which is when it'll switch over to postings on an ad-hoc basis.

The Manchester Bees - it turns out that there are still many bees to hunt down around Manchester. Also, Natalie Shrieking Violet Bradbury wrote a lovely article for Creative Tourist on the history of the bee which included a link over to the tumblr page. Thank you guys!

42 Manchester - Spun off from the Street Art MCR blog below, I'm currently aiming to find Forty Two 42's around the city. I think I'll have found the target number by the summer.

Rarely Updated
Street Art MCR - I'd planned on running a weekly update here but haven't had the time to get the posts rolling out. Oh well.

Cardboard Kid Sticker Collection - One new entry so far this year. If you 'd like to help, you can request a few stickers here.

There's also the no longer updated Cardboard Covers and Quebec Street Art (which I might resurrect in the future, if tumblr hasn't shut down by then). And under the heading of coming soon(ish), there is Colour of Light, Monuments of Manchester, and Manchester's Cobblestones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...